CrossFit Texarkana – CrossFit
Warm Up *Run (No Measure)
3-5 minute Foam Roll
• Leg swings (10 right leg front to back, left, right side, left side)
• Ankle rotations (10 right & left ankle, clockwise and counter clockwise)
• Side high knee karaoke drill
• Walking while pulling knee to chest
• Walking pulling inner ankle up to chest
• Walking lunges with pelvic tilt (hip flexor stretch)
• Walking lunges with torso twist towards side of extended knee
• Woodpecker (stand on 1 leg, bend at waist, touch ground with both hands, while the other leg pivots up and back to 90 degree position from the ground)
• Toe touches: marching opposite hand to touches
• Butt kicks (knee pointed to ground)
M: Metcon (Time)
With a partner, for time:
Run, 1 mi
Row, 2 km
Run, 1 mi
Partners change every 200m, on both the run and row.
U.S. Army Sgt. Maj. Jerry Dwayne Patton, 40, died on Oct. 15, 2008, during High Altitude High Opening (HAHO) training. He was assigned to Army USSOCOM, and was preparing for deployment to Afghanistan.
He is survived by his wife, Molly; and sons, Chad, Cody, Chase and Connor.