Everybody get prepared for Saturday! Morriss Elementary at 9 a.m. FGB6. We want all CrossFitters there participating in some form or fashion. We would actually like for everyone to show up @ 15 mins early to get a head count. The real purpose of this event is for donations. We will be asking for donations at the event so invite everyone you know. These are great causes! Special Operations Warrior Foundation, ISR (Infant Swimming Resource), and Camp Patriot. To learn the details about these organizations visit fgb6.org. If you haven’t registered for the team go to the right of this blog on the fgb6 icon and click join our team. Thank You.
The event format follows the precise Fight Gone Bad CrossFit format.
To compete in the workout, all participants must complete each of the following:
- Register with your local CrossFit Affiliate by Wednesday, September 14, 2011.(I believe you can still do this)
- Register online at http://fgb6.org by Wednesday, September 14, 2011.
- To receive a coveted event t-shirt, raise $150 or more in donations by 6 pm PDT on Friday, September 23, 2011.
- To receive a FGB6 hoodie (new this year!), raise $500 or more in donations by 6 pm PDT on Friday, September 23, 2011.
- All donations counting toward the awards must be received by 6 pm PDT on Friday, September 23, 2011.
- Awards will be announced by 5pm PDT on Monday, September 26, 2011.
Awards are given on Individual, National, and Regional levels.
Individuals who raise $150 or more will receive an Official FGB 6 Event T-shirt after the event.
Individuals who raise $500 or more will receive an Official FGB 6 Event Hoodie after the event.
The highest fundraising individual will receive an all expense paid trip for 2 to attend the 2012 CrossFit Games.
There are two divisions eligible for awards:
- Affiliates with 25 or less Team Members.
- Affiliates with 26 or more Team Members.
National: The highest fundraising Affiliate in each division will receive a Grand Prize Package from our sponsors.
Regional: The highest fundraising Affiliate in each region in each division will receive a Traveling Trophy with their Affiliate name, the event name and the year they won on the plaque.
The 2011 Pukie Film Festival details will be announced in September 2011.
Friday will be a foundation day
We will work on much needed skills for the newer athletes, so don’t miss this!
Other athletes will be able to enjoy an “open gym” forum. Hone in on your weaknesses, make up a WOD, set a PR, or stretch and mobilize.