CrossFit Texarkana – CrossFit
• Leg swings (10 right leg front to back, left, right side, left side)
• Ankle rotations (10 right & left ankle, clockwise and counter clockwise)
• Side high knee karaoke drill
• Walking while pulling knee to chest
• Walking pulling inner ankle up to chest
• Walking lunges with pelvic tilt (hip flexor stretch)
• Walking lunges with torso twist towards side of extended knee
• Woodpecker (stand on 1 leg, bend at waist, touch ground with both hands, while the other leg pivots up and back to 90 degree position from the ground)
• Toe touches: marching opposite hand to touches
• High knees
• Butt kicks (knee pointed to ground)
• Straight legs (prime time)
10-12 Minutes Work on a gymnastic skill.
Pull ups, Kipping pull ups, HSPU Muscle Ups, Hand Stand Walks. Double Unders.
Skill Work… Not Strength , Multiple sets, low reps ,rest as needed.
D Mo Motion’ (10 Rounds for time)
200m Run x 10
Work to keep splits consistent. Not to vary more than 2-3 seconds.
Scaling options: Reduce intervals , or rest longer.
Use Bike as substitute. 15/12 Calories .
800m walk or Slow row or Bike
1 minute couch
1 minute pigeon
foam roll legs